- How do I set up an account with Cryptopia?
- Do I need to be verified?
- How do I increase my verification level?
- I'm not receiving emails from Cryptopia (including verification)
- Are there any specific requirements for ID documents?
- What is ReCaptcha and why isn’t it working?
- What fees does Cryptopia charge and how do I see them?
- How do I reset my password?
- Are there any account limits for trading, deposits or withdrawals?
- What is a cryptocurrency wallet?
Deposits, Transfers & Withdrawals
- How do I make a deposit to Cryptopia?
- How do I deposit from other sites or wallets?
- Can I deposit into my Cryptopia account using NZD$?
- Can I deposit into my Cryptopia account using my local currency (I don't live in NZ)?
- Why hasn’t my deposit arrived in my Cryptopia Account?
- How do I make a withdrawal?
- Why can't I enter a Withdraw Address?
- How do I withdraw from other sites or wallets?
- How do I make a transfer?
- What countries do you operate in?
- Is Cryptocurrency safe?
- A coin I hold is being delisted – what do I do?
- How do I close/deactivate/delete my account?
- How can I change my registered email address?
- Why isn't my balance available?
- What does it mean when a wallet is in maintenance?
- What are Blockchain Confirmations?
- What are referrals, how do they work and how do I track them?
New Coin Listings
- Cryptopia Lists Lina Review (LINA)
- Cryptopia Lists Bitcoin Green (BITG)
- Cryptopia Lists DeviantCoin (DEV)
- Cryptopia Lists Vice Industry Token (VIT)
- Cryptopia Lists Experience Points (XP)
- Cryptopia Lists Blocknet (BLOCK)
- Cryptopia Lists Bitmark (MARKS)
- Cryptopia Lists ElectraCoin (ECA)
- Cryptopia Lists Magnet (MAG)
- Cryptopia Lists BitZeny (ZNY)
Pending Coin Delistings
- Syndicate (SYNX) Delisting Notice (23/04/18)
- Centra (CTR) Delisting Notice (10/04/18)
- DFSCoin (DFS) Delisting Notice (10/04/18)
- DNotes (NOTE) Delisting Notice (10/04/18)
- GoldReserve (XGR) Delisting Notice (29/03/18)
- PosWallet (POSW) Delisting Notice (29/03/18)
- FazzCoin (FAZZ) Delisting Notice (29/03/18)
- CryptoForecast (CFT) Delisting Notice (28/03/18)
A coin I hold is being delisted – what do I do?
From time to time, coins and wallets need to be decommissioned from Cryptopia. Rest assured, Cryptopia delists coins that could expose our users to risk and do so to maintain strict security protocols. Most delistings are related to the currency running on an unreliable network causing issues with transactions, are unsustainable or 51% attacks. Sometimes we delist a coin that will be performing a coin swap, in this instance we try to give as much information as possible about swapping your coins.
PLEASE NOTE: Cryptopia aims to give at least one (1) months notice before decommissioning a coin or wallet. However, in some instances an immediate delist is required to protect our users. If a coin is being delisted, a notification email is send to all users holding that coin. We recommend bookmarking our News page to stay up to date on delisting's.
When you are notified that a coin you hold is being delisted, we recommend you withdraw your balance from Cryptopia to another wallet as soon as possible. See this article on how to withdraw.
PLEASE NOTE: Once a coin is delisted, the wallet will be removed from Cryptopia and we will be unable to recover any remaining coins which were not withdrawn.
Once the process of delisting has commenced you cannot deposit, generate an address, or trade that coin.