- How do I set up an account with Cryptopia?
- Do I need to be verified?
- How do I increase my verification level?
- I'm not receiving emails from Cryptopia (including verification)
- Are there any specific requirements for ID documents?
- What is ReCaptcha and why isn’t it working?
- What fees does Cryptopia charge and how do I see them?
- How do I reset my password?
- Are there any account limits for trading, deposits or withdrawals?
- What is a cryptocurrency wallet?
Deposits, Transfers & Withdrawals
- How do I make a deposit to Cryptopia?
- How do I deposit from other sites or wallets?
- Can I deposit into my Cryptopia account using NZD$?
- Can I deposit into my Cryptopia account using my local currency (I don't live in NZ)?
- Why hasn’t my deposit arrived in my Cryptopia Account?
- How do I make a withdrawal?
- Why can't I enter a Withdraw Address?
- How do I withdraw from other sites or wallets?
- How do I make a transfer?
- What countries do you operate in?
- Is Cryptocurrency safe?
- A coin I hold is being delisted – what do I do?
- How do I close/deactivate/delete my account?
- How can I change my registered email address?
- Why isn't my balance available?
- What does it mean when a wallet is in maintenance?
- What are Blockchain Confirmations?
- What are referrals, how do they work and how do I track them?
New Coin Listings
- Cryptopia Lists Lina Review (LINA)
- Cryptopia Lists Bitcoin Green (BITG)
- Cryptopia Lists DeviantCoin (DEV)
- Cryptopia Lists Vice Industry Token (VIT)
- Cryptopia Lists Experience Points (XP)
- Cryptopia Lists Blocknet (BLOCK)
- Cryptopia Lists Bitmark (MARKS)
- Cryptopia Lists ElectraCoin (ECA)
- Cryptopia Lists Magnet (MAG)
- Cryptopia Lists BitZeny (ZNY)
Pending Coin Delistings
- Syndicate (SYNX) Delisting Notice (23/04/18)
- Centra (CTR) Delisting Notice (10/04/18)
- DFSCoin (DFS) Delisting Notice (10/04/18)
- DNotes (NOTE) Delisting Notice (10/04/18)
- GoldReserve (XGR) Delisting Notice (29/03/18)
- PosWallet (POSW) Delisting Notice (29/03/18)
- FazzCoin (FAZZ) Delisting Notice (29/03/18)
- CryptoForecast (CFT) Delisting Notice (28/03/18)
What fees does Cryptopia charge and how do I see them?
Cryptopia charges fees on Trades and Withdrawals on our Exchange.
- Cryptopia charges a 0.2% fee for every trade on our Exchange.
- The fee is automatically calculated and displayed in the 'Fee' field after you have entered an 'Amount' and 'Price'.
- The 'Total' field includes the fee which is shown before you confirm the order.
PLEASE NOTE: Further information on how to trade on Cryptopia can be found in our article 'How do I trade? (for beginners)'
- Each cryptocurrency coin listed on Cryptopia has different fee for Withdrawals.
- These fees are static amounts for each transaction, not percentages of the value of your withdrawal, e.g. you will pay the same withdrawal fee whether you’re withdrawing .01 BTC or 1 BTC in a single transaction.
- You can view our Withdrawal Fees on the Coininfo page, under 'Settings' for each cryptocurrency coin.
- Withdrawal fees are based on the individual Blockchain transaction cost for that coin. This blockchain transaction cost goes towards paying the miners undertaking confirmations and network running costs.
- Cryptopia reviews the 'Withdrawal Fees' on coins periodically, after assessing the average cost of a single transaction on the Blockchain and considering transaction speed optimisation.
PLEASE NOTE: For detailed information on how to withdraw your coins please see our article How do I make a withdrawal?'article. For further information on Blockchain Confirmations, please refer to our article What are Blockchain Confirmations?