- How do I set up an account with Cryptopia?
- Do I need to be verified?
- How do I increase my verification level?
- I'm not receiving emails from Cryptopia (including verification)
- Are there any specific requirements for ID documents?
- What is ReCaptcha and why isn’t it working?
- What fees does Cryptopia charge and how do I see them?
- How do I reset my password?
- Are there any account limits for trading, deposits or withdrawals?
- What is a cryptocurrency wallet?
Deposits, Transfers & Withdrawals
- How do I make a deposit to Cryptopia?
- How do I deposit from other sites or wallets?
- Can I deposit into my Cryptopia account using NZD$?
- Can I deposit into my Cryptopia account using my local currency (I don't live in NZ)?
- Why hasn’t my deposit arrived in my Cryptopia Account?
- How do I make a withdrawal?
- Why can't I enter a Withdraw Address?
- How do I withdraw from other sites or wallets?
- How do I make a transfer?
- What countries do you operate in?
- Is Cryptocurrency safe?
- A coin I hold is being delisted – what do I do?
- How do I close/deactivate/delete my account?
- How can I change my registered email address?
- Why isn't my balance available?
- What does it mean when a wallet is in maintenance?
- What are Blockchain Confirmations?
- What are referrals, how do they work and how do I track them?
New Coin Listings
- Cryptopia Lists Lina Review (LINA)
- Cryptopia Lists Bitcoin Green (BITG)
- Cryptopia Lists DeviantCoin (DEV)
- Cryptopia Lists Vice Industry Token (VIT)
- Cryptopia Lists Experience Points (XP)
- Cryptopia Lists Blocknet (BLOCK)
- Cryptopia Lists Bitmark (MARKS)
- Cryptopia Lists ElectraCoin (ECA)
- Cryptopia Lists Magnet (MAG)
- Cryptopia Lists BitZeny (ZNY)
Pending Coin Delistings
- Syndicate (SYNX) Delisting Notice (23/04/18)
- Centra (CTR) Delisting Notice (10/04/18)
- DFSCoin (DFS) Delisting Notice (10/04/18)
- DNotes (NOTE) Delisting Notice (10/04/18)
- GoldReserve (XGR) Delisting Notice (29/03/18)
- PosWallet (POSW) Delisting Notice (29/03/18)
- FazzCoin (FAZZ) Delisting Notice (29/03/18)
- CryptoForecast (CFT) Delisting Notice (28/03/18)
Are there any specific requirements for ID documents?
The only time you need to provide ID documentation is if you choose to apply for Level Two Verification. You will be required to upload identification documentation when you apply. See articles Do I need to be Verified? and How do I increase my verification level? for more information.
Cryptopia's ID requirements are outlined below:
#1. Upload a photo of your identification document.
#2. Law requires your identification document to be either a government issued current passport, Drivers License or Identity Card.
#3. This document must display a clear picture of you, and include your full name and date of birth (If this information is found on two sides of your ID, please upload both sides into one document).
#4. The file size limit for uploads is 4MB.
#5. We will not accept any identification that has expired.
#6. Upload a photo of you holding your identification documentation.
#7. Please make sure your camera lens is clean and your face is entirely visible in the photo.
#8. We cannot accept photos where we cannot see your face. You must hold your identification open to ensure your photo, full name and date of birth are visible.
#9. Please note that we cannot accept edited photos.
PLEASE NOTE: We cross check your submitted information with your uploaded ID. This means whatever characters your full name is on your ID, this needs to be the same characters that you submit in the form.