- How do I set up an account with Cryptopia?
- Do I need to be verified?
- How do I increase my verification level?
- I'm not receiving emails from Cryptopia (including verification)
- Are there any specific requirements for ID documents?
- What is ReCaptcha and why isn’t it working?
- What fees does Cryptopia charge and how do I see them?
- How do I reset my password?
- Are there any account limits for trading, deposits or withdrawals?
- What is a cryptocurrency wallet?
Deposits, Transfers & Withdrawals
- How do I make a deposit to Cryptopia?
- How do I deposit from other sites or wallets?
- Can I deposit into my Cryptopia account using NZD$?
- Can I deposit into my Cryptopia account using my local currency (I don't live in NZ)?
- Why hasn’t my deposit arrived in my Cryptopia Account?
- How do I make a withdrawal?
- Why can't I enter a Withdraw Address?
- How do I withdraw from other sites or wallets?
- How do I make a transfer?
- What countries do you operate in?
- Is Cryptocurrency safe?
- A coin I hold is being delisted – what do I do?
- How do I close/deactivate/delete my account?
- How can I change my registered email address?
- Why isn't my balance available?
- What does it mean when a wallet is in maintenance?
- What are Blockchain Confirmations?
- What are referrals, how do they work and how do I track them?
New Coin Listings
- Cryptopia Lists Lina Review (LINA)
- Cryptopia Lists Bitcoin Green (BITG)
- Cryptopia Lists DeviantCoin (DEV)
- Cryptopia Lists Vice Industry Token (VIT)
- Cryptopia Lists Experience Points (XP)
- Cryptopia Lists Blocknet (BLOCK)
- Cryptopia Lists Bitmark (MARKS)
- Cryptopia Lists ElectraCoin (ECA)
- Cryptopia Lists Magnet (MAG)
- Cryptopia Lists BitZeny (ZNY)
Pending Coin Delistings
- Syndicate (SYNX) Delisting Notice (23/04/18)
- Centra (CTR) Delisting Notice (10/04/18)
- DFSCoin (DFS) Delisting Notice (10/04/18)
- DNotes (NOTE) Delisting Notice (10/04/18)
- GoldReserve (XGR) Delisting Notice (29/03/18)
- PosWallet (POSW) Delisting Notice (29/03/18)
- FazzCoin (FAZZ) Delisting Notice (29/03/18)
- CryptoForecast (CFT) Delisting Notice (28/03/18)
How do I reset my Two Factor Authentication (2FA)?
If you cannot access your account and need to reset your 2FA, Cryptopia support will need to assist you. Please send an email to email@example.com we will be able to help you reset your 2FA.
In your email, to enable us to verify that you are the account owner, please provide us with a minimum of three records of your account information from the list below:
- Recent deposits
- Withdrawals and trades
- Your balances
- Wallet address
- Payment IDs
- Tx ID’s
- Login dates
- IP address
- Registration date
PLEASE NOTE: We will not change your email address without verifying your identity and will contact you further if the details you supply are not sufficient.
These are the most common types of 2FA issues:
#1: My account is set to 2FA Email and I no longer have access to that email account.
If you no longer have access to your email account (for example if you believe it has been compromised) and you are unable to access your emails to retrieve your dynamic email code, the support team will be able to change the email address associated with your Cryptopia account after you have sufficiently verified your identity.
#2: My account was set to 2FA PinCode and I do not remember or cannot access my 4-8 Digit PinCode.
If you cannot access or remember the 2FA code on your account, the support team we will be able to reset your account to require dynamic email codes as the default after you have sufficiently verified your identity.
PLEASE NOTE: For your security Cryptopia staff have no access to view your 2FA codes. You should never disclose your 2FA code to anyone, including Cryptopia staff.
#3 – My account was set to an Authentication Application and I have lost/broken my phone.
If you have lost the device that you had linked to your Authentication Application (such as Google Authenticator or Authy), the support team will be able to reset your account after you have sufficiently verified your identity.
#4 – My account was set to a Cryptopia Authentication Device and I have lost it.
If you have lost your Crytopia Authentication Device, the support team will be able to reset your account after you have sufficiently verified your identity.