- How do I set up an account with Cryptopia?
- Do I need to be verified?
- How do I increase my verification level?
- I'm not receiving emails from Cryptopia (including verification)
- Are there any specific requirements for ID documents?
- What is ReCaptcha and why isn’t it working?
- What fees does Cryptopia charge and how do I see them?
- How do I reset my password?
- Are there any account limits for trading, deposits or withdrawals?
- What is a cryptocurrency wallet?
Deposits, Transfers & Withdrawals
- How do I make a deposit to Cryptopia?
- How do I deposit from other sites or wallets?
- Can I deposit into my Cryptopia account using NZD$?
- Can I deposit into my Cryptopia account using my local currency (I don't live in NZ)?
- Why hasn’t my deposit arrived in my Cryptopia Account?
- How do I make a withdrawal?
- Why can't I enter a Withdraw Address?
- How do I withdraw from other sites or wallets?
- How do I make a transfer?
- What countries do you operate in?
- Is Cryptocurrency safe?
- A coin I hold is being delisted – what do I do?
- How do I close/deactivate/delete my account?
- How can I change my registered email address?
- Why isn't my balance available?
- What does it mean when a wallet is in maintenance?
- What are Blockchain Confirmations?
- What are referrals, how do they work and how do I track them?
New Coin Listings
- Cryptopia Lists Lina Review (LINA)
- Cryptopia Lists Bitcoin Green (BITG)
- Cryptopia Lists DeviantCoin (DEV)
- Cryptopia Lists Vice Industry Token (VIT)
- Cryptopia Lists Experience Points (XP)
- Cryptopia Lists Blocknet (BLOCK)
- Cryptopia Lists Bitmark (MARKS)
- Cryptopia Lists ElectraCoin (ECA)
- Cryptopia Lists Magnet (MAG)
- Cryptopia Lists BitZeny (ZNY)
Pending Coin Delistings
- Syndicate (SYNX) Delisting Notice (23/04/18)
- Centra (CTR) Delisting Notice (10/04/18)
- DFSCoin (DFS) Delisting Notice (10/04/18)
- DNotes (NOTE) Delisting Notice (10/04/18)
- GoldReserve (XGR) Delisting Notice (29/03/18)
- PosWallet (POSW) Delisting Notice (29/03/18)
- FazzCoin (FAZZ) Delisting Notice (29/03/18)
- CryptoForecast (CFT) Delisting Notice (28/03/18)
How do I make a transfer?
The Transfer function on the Cryptopia website is an instant and fee-free method to transfer coins from one Cryptopia account/user to another Cryptopia account/user.
PLEASE NOTE: a transfer does NOT change one coin into another type and does not send coins to external wallets or other exchange accounts.
How do I make a transfer?
#1. Log in to your Cryptopia account.
#2. Hover over the 'B' icon in the top right menu bar next to your username and click on 'Transfer' from the drop down menu.
#4. In the 'Search' box enter the exact Cryptopia username you want to transfer your coins to and click the 'Verify User' button.
#5. Check that the verified Cryptopia username is who you want to transfer to.
#6. Type the amount you want to transfer in the 'Amount' field. If you want to transfer your entire balance, click on your balance and this will fill the 'Amount' field with your entire balance.
#6. Click the 'Send Email Code' button to sent a unique dynamic 2FA Email Code to your registered Two Factor email address. You will be presented with the following notification 'Email successfully sent to your registered two factor email address'
#7. You will receive the 'Transfer Two Factor Confirmation' email with unique dynamic 6 digit code
PLEASE NOTE: This email will allow you to double check that your account is secured from unauthorized access. If you did not initiate this transfer, we recommend locking your account and following our article on 'What do I do if I think my account has been compromised?'
#8. Enter your unique dynamic 2FA Email Code which has been sent to your registered email and click on the 'Next' button to complete the instant transfer.
#7. To view your previous transfers click on the 'View Transfer History' button.