- How do I set up an account with Cryptopia?
- Do I need to be verified?
- How do I increase my verification level?
- I'm not receiving emails from Cryptopia (including verification)
- Are there any specific requirements for ID documents?
- What is ReCaptcha and why isn’t it working?
- What fees does Cryptopia charge and how do I see them?
- How do I reset my password?
- Are there any account limits for trading, deposits or withdrawals?
- What is a cryptocurrency wallet?
Deposits, Transfers & Withdrawals
- How do I make a deposit to Cryptopia?
- How do I deposit from other sites or wallets?
- Can I deposit into my Cryptopia account using NZD$?
- Can I deposit into my Cryptopia account using my local currency (I don't live in NZ)?
- Why hasn’t my deposit arrived in my Cryptopia Account?
- How do I make a withdrawal?
- Why can't I enter a Withdraw Address?
- How do I withdraw from other sites or wallets?
- How do I make a transfer?
- What is Two Factor Authentication (2FA) and how do I set it up?
- What are the different types of Two Factor Authentication?
- How do I reset my Two Factor Authentication (2FA)?
- How can I unlock my account?
- How do I make my account more secure?
- What do I do if I think my account has been compromised?
- What countries do you operate in?
- Is Cryptocurrency safe?
- A coin I hold is being delisted – what do I do?
- How do I close/deactivate/delete my account?
- How can I change my registered email address?
- Why isn't my balance available?
- What does it mean when a wallet is in maintenance?
- What are Blockchain Confirmations?
- What are referrals, how do they work and how do I track them?
New Coin Listings
- Cryptopia Lists Lina Review (LINA)
- Cryptopia Lists Bitcoin Green (BITG)
- Cryptopia Lists DeviantCoin (DEV)
- Cryptopia Lists Vice Industry Token (VIT)
- Cryptopia Lists Experience Points (XP)
- Cryptopia Lists Blocknet (BLOCK)
- Cryptopia Lists Bitmark (MARKS)
- Cryptopia Lists ElectraCoin (ECA)
- Cryptopia Lists Magnet (MAG)
- Cryptopia Lists BitZeny (ZNY)
Pending Coin Delistings
- Syndicate (SYNX) Delisting Notice (23/04/18)
- Centra (CTR) Delisting Notice (10/04/18)
- DFSCoin (DFS) Delisting Notice (10/04/18)
- DNotes (NOTE) Delisting Notice (10/04/18)
- GoldReserve (XGR) Delisting Notice (29/03/18)
- PosWallet (POSW) Delisting Notice (29/03/18)
- FazzCoin (FAZZ) Delisting Notice (29/03/18)
- CryptoForecast (CFT) Delisting Notice (28/03/18)
What are the different types of Two Factor Authentication?
There are a number of ways that you can enable Two Factor Authentication (2FA) on your Cryptopia account. Please see below for information on each type of 2FA available on Cryptopia. We strongly recommend that you enable a timed method of dynamic 2FA on your account to ensure an added layer of security.
Email – This is the default 2FA when you register with Cryptopia. You will be required to enter a unique dynamic code that will be emailed to your registered email address (Email Two Factor Authentication) for every login and account action, e.g. Settings (Security), Lockout, Withdraw or Transfer, and Tip. Please bear in mind if you change your email registered email address, this will not change the email address your code is sent to.
PLEASE NOTE: We recommend using a separate email to your everyday or personal email for your Cryptopia account.
- Authentication Application – These are applications (apps) that generate timed codes and can be easily connected to your Cryptopia account. Some example apps are Google Authenticator and Authy and you can download these from the Google Play and App Store. To use Google Authenticator, install it on your mobile device either from the Google Play or App Store and follow the instructions from within the app.
PLEASE NOTE: After scanning the QR code and generating a timed code, you must first click 'Verify Code' as seen below before you can submit. If correct, this will turn green and you will be able to submit this as your 2FA method.
- Cryptopia Authenticator – This is a physical Two-Factor Authentication device that is specifically linked for your Cryptopia account. You can purchase your own Cryptopia Authenticator from Paytopia. It is linked to your account and generates one time pin numbers to ensure your account is secure and well-protected.