- How do I set up an account with Cryptopia?
- Do I need to be verified?
- How do I increase my verification level?
- I'm not receiving emails from Cryptopia (including verification)
- Are there any specific requirements for ID documents?
- What is ReCaptcha and why isn’t it working?
- What fees does Cryptopia charge and how do I see them?
- How do I reset my password?
- Are there any account limits for trading, deposits or withdrawals?
- What is a cryptocurrency wallet?
Deposits, Transfers & Withdrawals
- How do I make a deposit to Cryptopia?
- How do I deposit from other sites or wallets?
- Can I deposit into my Cryptopia account using NZD$?
- Can I deposit into my Cryptopia account using my local currency (I don't live in NZ)?
- Why hasn’t my deposit arrived in my Cryptopia Account?
- How do I make a withdrawal?
- Why can't I enter a Withdraw Address?
- How do I withdraw from other sites or wallets?
- How do I make a transfer?
- What countries do you operate in?
- Is Cryptocurrency safe?
- A coin I hold is being delisted – what do I do?
- How do I close/deactivate/delete my account?
- How can I change my registered email address?
- Why isn't my balance available?
- What does it mean when a wallet is in maintenance?
- What are Blockchain Confirmations?
- What are referrals, how do they work and how do I track them?
New Coin Listings
- Cryptopia Lists Lina Review (LINA)
- Cryptopia Lists Bitcoin Green (BITG)
- Cryptopia Lists DeviantCoin (DEV)
- Cryptopia Lists Vice Industry Token (VIT)
- Cryptopia Lists Experience Points (XP)
- Cryptopia Lists Blocknet (BLOCK)
- Cryptopia Lists Bitmark (MARKS)
- Cryptopia Lists ElectraCoin (ECA)
- Cryptopia Lists Magnet (MAG)
- Cryptopia Lists BitZeny (ZNY)
Pending Coin Delistings
- Syndicate (SYNX) Delisting Notice (23/04/18)
- Centra (CTR) Delisting Notice (10/04/18)
- DFSCoin (DFS) Delisting Notice (10/04/18)
- DNotes (NOTE) Delisting Notice (10/04/18)
- GoldReserve (XGR) Delisting Notice (29/03/18)
- PosWallet (POSW) Delisting Notice (29/03/18)
- FazzCoin (FAZZ) Delisting Notice (29/03/18)
- CryptoForecast (CFT) Delisting Notice (28/03/18)
I'm not receiving emails from Cryptopia (including verification)
There are a number of reasons why you may not be receiving, or cannot find, automated Cryptopia emails that you might be expecting.
Use these troubleshooting tips to help:
#1. Is your account activated?
Following registration you will be sent a 'Registration Confirmation' email sent to your nominated Email Address. In order to complete your registration, you will have to click on the account verification link. You will not receive any further emails including password resets, until your account is activated.
#2. Are you checking the right email inbox?
Check that you did not register with an alternative email address and have checked the right inbox.
#3. Have you checked the junk, spam or promotional folders in your inbox?
It is possible that emails from Cryptopia get filtered into a different folder within your inbox, this may cause issues with synchronization between mobile apps or email cleints. You should log into your email via a web browser if possible, and perform a thorough search for it.
PLEASE NOTE: There are sometimes issues with automated emails sent to email accounts provided by some internet service providers (ISP’s). In these cases, our automated emails are often delayed, but should eventually be received in your mailbox.
A small number of ISP providers may completely reject our automated emails as spam. If you are having a consistent issue receiving Cryptopia’s automated emails, you should investigate whether you can whitelist our cryptopia.co.nz domain from your email account, or request your provider to remove the block on cryptopia.co.nz.
If your email provider is not able to help by whitelisting our domain, we recommend using an alternative email service provider and setting up a new account. You can change your email by raising a support ticket and letting our Support team know what email you would like to change to. Please, see our article 'How can I change my registered email address?'to know how to raise a support ticket and change your registered email address.