- How do I set up an account with Cryptopia?
- Do I need to be verified?
- How do I increase my verification level?
- I'm not receiving emails from Cryptopia (including verification)
- Are there any specific requirements for ID documents?
- What is ReCaptcha and why isn’t it working?
- What fees does Cryptopia charge and how do I see them?
- How do I reset my password?
- Are there any account limits for trading, deposits or withdrawals?
- What is a cryptocurrency wallet?
Deposits, Transfers & Withdrawals
- How do I make a deposit to Cryptopia?
- How do I deposit from other sites or wallets?
- Can I deposit into my Cryptopia account using NZD$?
- Can I deposit into my Cryptopia account using my local currency (I don't live in NZ)?
- Why hasn’t my deposit arrived in my Cryptopia Account?
- How do I make a withdrawal?
- Why can't I enter a Withdraw Address?
- How do I withdraw from other sites or wallets?
- How do I make a transfer?
- What countries do you operate in?
- Is Cryptocurrency safe?
- A coin I hold is being delisted – what do I do?
- How do I close/deactivate/delete my account?
- How can I change my registered email address?
- Why isn't my balance available?
- What does it mean when a wallet is in maintenance?
- What are Blockchain Confirmations?
- What are referrals, how do they work and how do I track them?
New Coin Listings
- Cryptopia Lists Lina Review (LINA)
- Cryptopia Lists Bitcoin Green (BITG)
- Cryptopia Lists DeviantCoin (DEV)
- Cryptopia Lists Vice Industry Token (VIT)
- Cryptopia Lists Experience Points (XP)
- Cryptopia Lists Blocknet (BLOCK)
- Cryptopia Lists Bitmark (MARKS)
- Cryptopia Lists ElectraCoin (ECA)
- Cryptopia Lists Magnet (MAG)
- Cryptopia Lists BitZeny (ZNY)
Pending Coin Delistings
- Syndicate (SYNX) Delisting Notice (23/04/18)
- Centra (CTR) Delisting Notice (10/04/18)
- DFSCoin (DFS) Delisting Notice (10/04/18)
- DNotes (NOTE) Delisting Notice (10/04/18)
- GoldReserve (XGR) Delisting Notice (29/03/18)
- PosWallet (POSW) Delisting Notice (29/03/18)
- FazzCoin (FAZZ) Delisting Notice (29/03/18)
- CryptoForecast (CFT) Delisting Notice (28/03/18)
Do I need to be verified?
Following successful registration of your Cryptopia account, you automatically achieve LEVEL 1 VERIFICATION. This happens when you click on the activation email we send to you and you log into your account. For further information about setting up a Cryptopia account, see 'How do I set up an account with Cryptopia'.
LEVEL 1 VERIFICATION gives you access to all functions and features on Cryptopia.
The only restriction placed on LEVEL 1 VERIFICATION is the limit and type of withdrawals and transfers between Cryptopia accounts. This is currently cryptocurrency only with the equivalent value of $5000 NZD every 24 hour*.
*PLEASE NOTE: a '24 hour period' means 24 hours from your first withdrawal or transfer, for example, if you make a withdrawal at 4pm on the 8th of Jan, your 24 hour period for that amount runs until 3.59 pm 9th of Jan. The next 24 hour period will commence with your next withdrawal or transfer.
Please go to 'How do I increase my verification level?' for step by step instructions on how to increase your verification level if necessary.